Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Why oh why
Why do i study?
Becos i enjoy what i learn and life's a learning journey anyway.
Why do i climb?
Becos like Ezra, i believe it's an art. Its about balance, grace, agility, strength and confidence.
Why do i read for leisure?
Becos, contrary to popular belief... reading relaxes me and takes my mind off things.
Why do i sing in the shower?
Becos.... it echoes. thus makes my horrible singing sound slightly professional.
Why do i need a massage now?
Becos i ache from lead climbing.
Why do i have 6 books borrowed from the library?
Becos i have an essay due on the 14th and the books are waiting to be tagged n read.
Why do i drink chocolate mint tea?
Becos it's refreshing, has a hint of chocolate and soothes my throat.
Why do i eat so much chocolate?
Becos i like fruit and nut. and its partially healthy anyway.
Why do i have so many bottles of Brands' Essence of Chicken?
Becos my mom left them here for me to consume on a regular basis with the hope of building my immune system and keeping me from diseases which plague uni students. I miss my parents.
Why do i frown?
Becos my knee hurts, think its swelling a tad bit. All becos of the annoying no. 19 route.
Why do i lose things easily?
Becos i'm a rather forgetful person. and a messy one... just to add.
Why am i typing this list out?
Why oh why....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why oh why... why do birds fly so high..
tell me why.. oh oh ~~~
hehe..my rendition of why oh why. this is a form of stress relief.. =P