Friday, October 28, 2005

Lifted.

Ran into some HUGE problem with the current essay i'm doing- its due on the 31st Oct.
It's the kinda disjointed, fragmented argument- u write but u don't exactly know where its flowing to kind. get it?
every Arts student's nightmare.... Especially when u feel u're not answering the question.
So after a question n answer session with my tutor over email... here's what he said:

You're an excellent writer Michelle. I'm sure you'll find an approach to the current topic or a new topic altogether that works for you. There's no need to panic either since you've got the extra days if you need them. Let me know how you choose to go with the assignment.

I FEEL sooo assured now.
Just what i need. Words of affirmation.

My Daddy in heaven caters yet again. ; )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for words of affirmation at much needed time.
yay for Heavenly Father who knows when those times are.

Anonymous said...

yah!! words of affirmation! my supervisor! hahaha....reminds me of him...
and yess our Heavenly Father who's our helper in our present circumstance!

efarmer said...

er... wat if that guy just trying to fake you so that you wont email him anymore? hahaha. I am sure its not la.. and now that you mention it, charles does look a bit like a dinosaur below.

Mishi said...

nikki, i hope to bits that my hons supervisor is really realllly NICE to the max. i need it. haha...
Mari: YAY... i finish in 7 days. YAY.

Anonymous said...

boo. I don't want to know. I finish in twice that amount of time.