Thursday, October 06, 2005

HD

My tutor returned me my assignment today.... den he spoke to me privately after the tute session. I was very amazed at what he said... cos i really never expected that anyone would find my work that captivating or even wld be impressed with it. Actually i was very touched as well, he said he knows that i've worked hard (which i feel i haven't) despite the many other majors i'm handling. I almost teared.

Actually looking back at handing in this assignment prior to SFAS. i was really very lost. I mean, shakespeare is my kinda thing. but people in general think that Arts students have it easy. they think that we really can submit any piece of crap and it'll pass. Yes, passing is one thing... but scoring and scoring high is another ball game altogether.

At one point, i was thinking... mishi i think u shld settle for less. Don't keep setting your expectations so high and disappointing yourself. I do. i disappoint myself a whole lot.

But when the words rolled off my tutors' lips... it was like i cld hear the reassurance from my Daddy in heaven. so tangible. Don't give up. Don't lose heart. i am with you.

Just an encouragement.
My critical analysis made a whooping 84%. Amazing....
Not by my strength or abilities.... All Him... All Him.

Humbled.

4 comments:

宝宝 said...

amen.. u art student =P
from an engineer to be -jon-

Mishi said...

THanks engineer... u'll make a great one. hehe.

Anonymous said...

yay! u are a child of God made victorious by Him..eventho u got this tootface trait in u. haha

from another child of God who likes to drink coffee. =P

efarmer said...

Oh yeah!! Arts ppl Rock.!! Unless we have to do stats. haha.