Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Still Sane

:: Mavis - Everything I Need :: says:
dont give up because bad things happen.. try to resolve it ok
: Mavis - Everything I Need :: says:
hahahah.. God constantly put u at the edge of going mad
mishi says:
ya
mishi says:
i find myself at that edge quite often
:: Mavis - Everything I Need :: says:
i felt the same way too at one point
:: Mavis - Everything I Need :: says:
so be patient
mishi says:
becos you noe that no matter how mad the world can drive you... God is really your sanity. he keeps you sane...
:: Mavis - Everything I Need :: says:
let go and fall back
:: Mavis - Everything I Need :: says:
someone will catch you
mishi says:
amen


***
On another note... i parked at the guild carpark to go to the uni medical center today... and i spent about say... 45 mins there, without buying a ticket cos i had no coins or cash on me. So when i came back... i walked the row of cars b4 getting to mine... and to my horror i saw parking fines on the cars which i hadn't seen 45 mins ago. so i got to my car and was really expecting to see a fine. BUT...... there was none. i looked on the floor... just in case it flew off or smthg. NOTHING. mm.... i shldn't be wishing for a fine right? so i drove off, feeling very thankful and telling God that i'll buy a ticket the next time. Shall not take advantage of His grace. ;p so blessed!
***

3 comments:

Ting said...

God do cute things to his children sometimes..
i got ppl giving me their parking tickets...

at the edge sometimes? yes indeed, it's God who keeps us sane.. too sane that sometimes we wonder whats wrong with us... :)

efarmer said...

You believe God covered your car so that the attendant couldnt see your car and didnt fine you? Actually i think He paid your fine. hahah.

Mishi said...

i wish he paid all my other parking fines as well.... mm.. but i'm wishing for too much right. hehe.