Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sneezy Day

I think i've sneezed AT LEAST 14 times today.
not counting the ones which i muffled in my sleep the night before.
Is it the pollen or is it not?
Sigh.

Today i had double presentations for 2 classes running.
The first was a creative writing class and i was supposed to critique someone else's work.
Apparently there was a miscommunication and the other presentor thought that she was presenting the same piece of work as me. So the other poor guy (who's work was supposed to be covered, was left out). SOOOOO.... i suggested we both present the 2 pieces of work. Which made me frantically read the second piece in a great hurry so that i would have something to say when it got to my turn.

Anyhoos... it was alright... apart from the "Low-cut-Tee-girl". Lets just call her LCTG. which stands for Low-Cut-Tee-Girl. haha DUH! yes, this girl has annoyed me (and everyone else in the class) for the whole semester running now. i think she's singaporean, but she has this weirdly developed accent- i can't put my finger on the accent. it's just very fake and forced. so everytime she talks she sounds nasal and i akin it to the chalk scratching down the blackboard kinda sound.... *eeeeeee* Yes, and apart from that, she's been wearing low-cut-tees to class. VERY LOW! ok, she's quite well-endowed and voluptous. BUT STILL!

come to think about it, i didn't start the hoo haa.
it was my tute-mate who noticed it today, cos the LCTG was sitting right opposite us.
So my tute-mate... lets call her person P.

***
(this conversation was written on a scrap piece of paper during class)
Person P: Do you think she has implants?
Me: Throw something at it, see if it bounces.
Person P: It looks soft.
Me: !!!!!
Person P: Do you think its a push-up?
Me: i think she doesn't need to push anything up.
Person P: i'm complaining to the tutor, my eyes hurt.
Me: don't be silly
Person P: i'll just close my eyes now...
Me: it'll be over soon. just 1 more hour. haha.

***
I'm still sneezing.
yes, and my other presentation went on well too.
Thank God!
my Tutor for the other class even brought us to the University Club for coffee!
Went to pick my bro- and we had a Parent-teacher kinda meeting at his college today.
It was a good session, every teacher was repeating that Jon was kinda shy. hehe, but he's really improved tonnes since he first came... and i'm very glad he's doing fine and putting in effort in school! really proud of him!
k, gotta go proofread and edit my essay....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow wow...interesting day u had there...including the sneezing. heh..

Ting said...

well perhaps lctg really had humongouuuuuuussss implants.. keke

Anonymous said...

npnt
no picture no talk

lc

Anonymous said...

haha!

yes yes NPNT!

Mishi said...

u want a picture of her? haha. not ur type lah LC.

efarmer said...

Aiya, you all already fall for her attention seeking trap. Its because you all keep noticing things about her that she will continue behaving in a certain way wat. Like the fake accent and the LCT. Which maybe also stands for Liong Choon's type. haha.

psyencex said...

sounds nice! :p

go put ur camera phone into good use.