Monday, October 09, 2006

Last lap

Last laps are a determinant of how u have run your race.
It doesn't matter if you've started well, clocked a good time for ur middle laps, or saved up sufficient amounts of energy.
The key is finishing well.

Anyway.. my eating, sleeping and working time has all been mashed up into one lump.
I am closest to obtaining the most sleep i've had in my entire life.
Yet, i don't feel rested most days, in a sleep-wake kinda state.
The worst is that editing my thesis has become blurry and seemingly endless.

****
930pm Met my Supervisor for like 2 hours! we had the session at University club! nice place... and headed to work at 7pm....Just got back from work- so tired... Now i gotta fix up the thesis. Very encouraged by Samina, as always.... she was wondering why i didn't apply for a scholarship to do post-grad. and i told her about my PR woes. =)

***
Did you ever wish i wasn't me?
That i didn't do the things i do, or say the things i say?
i wish, sometimes.... in the dreams that i have.
Your voice is so gentle, and your touch so familiar.
i want you to embrace me. Yet i want to run away.

No comments: