Saturday, October 21, 2006

Bro

I think my lil' bro has an aversion for people nagging him.
(which i don't of course! i really try not to!)

But more then that, he is paranoid and afraid that he sounds like he's nagging me.

HAHA.

Bro:"ok drive safe"
Me:"okay, see you!"
Bro:"i'm not nagging ya?"

Another scenario

Bro: "Don't worry about me ok? and don't study too hard"
me: "haha do i look like i study very hard?"
Bro: "Ya"
Me: "ok you take care too"
Bro: "I'm not nagging right?"

Actually his nagging quite cute. haha
I like.

****
On another note, I thank God you're healthy and of a sound mind.
There are alot of things to thank God for even when you feel like there are so many things that are going wrong. Remember that. Don't be disappointed or discouraged. Keep your head up!

"But you are a shield around me, O LORD; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head."
Psalms 3:2-4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahha..when I nag my brother, he just goes "Mmm.. OK.. mm Ok.. mm yah.. ok..mm.. yes."

Which is quite unlike him, cuz he cant stand ppl nagging. Maybe my technique is good! wahahahha.. but that just means another thing; that he isnt really paying attention to what im saying. @@ or he 'give face' cuz im calling frm overseas...