Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Grace

Met Faitheee today for luncheon in northbridge=)
We wanted to eat at Tak Chee, den we realised they had moved. (to where i'm not sure)
So we crossed the street to eat at Penang food. my first time. haha.
Yummy.

After which i went to pay for my air tickets down the street.
Man, when i came back to the car... i saw a guy in a bright yellow vest- marked CIty of Perth- with a PDA looking at the front of my car. (heart drop!)
Anyway, long story short... i had no idea i parked in a motorcycle bay! (no wonder, no car was there) and the guy looked at me and said i was lucky he hadn't keyed anything in yet!
haha... oh my. 30 seconds short of a fine, and i'm so thankful that he wasn't mean about it.

lesson learnt.
look b4 i park.
and of course, give thanks when grace is extended to you.

No comments: