Thursday, October 12, 2006

8 things

Tagged!

Warning- completely random bits of information that slide off the top of my head.

1. My receiving love language is appreciation, encouragement and hugs. =) My giving love language is quality time and giving gifts (smallish things, cards and such)

2. i like to be challenged to do better. I like to get better at stuff, be smarter, grow wiser, be more resolute, groom my organisation abilities, increase my leadership skills... etc. I like challenges.

3. Out of the 5 senses, my favourite is my sense of smell. I like floral aromas. i like sweet incenses. Explains my array of nice-smelling moisturisers, perfumes (altho i rarely wear daily). I choose alot of products based on smell. haha. including food.

4. i actually enjoy writing. i like the process- the flow, the words linking together. Ideas... imagery, thoughts, emotions, facts, information-laden.

5. i am in love. With an honest, a responsible, gentlemanly, loving, amiable, good-looking, passionate, down-to-earth, committed, god-fearing man who loves me too! =)

6. i have size 5 feet.

7. In sec school, my 4x100 relay team won gold for 4 years running with the same team members.

8. Motto: To bring out value in people, to promote and maximise their potential. I want to make this the core of my being. Another quote that i love: "Wisdom is pursuing what is eternal in a shifting world."

3 comments:

Lumos Maxima said...

"Wisdom is pursuing what is eternal in a shifting world."
~wow~

Chris said...

haha ur God fearing man is also a gf fearing man, just like me...

Mishi said...

HAHAHA.