Tuesday, September 18, 2007

That's enough!!

okay, since the time i hung the bedsheets out to dry on sunday... it's rained... *counts fingers*
at LEAST 6-7 times (light/ heavy)!!!
I'm giving up, definitely NOT washing the clothes again... altho i probably should-- cos acid rain is not the kind of softener smell i like... BUT that load cost me $4.40!!!
i REFUSE to wash the clothes again.
Now it'll cost me another $3 to dry them... GAH!!!!!

Going to trudge to the laundromat to dry them now....
I was whining to mari the whole way back from school yesterday and today (cos it always chose to rain after school).... NOOOOO.... my laundry..... =~(

*drags feet AND laundry to the laundromat*

AND I'll have to take my laundry down in the rain!!!!!
i detest this. UGH.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dry clothes must have it tough
As I cried out, "That's enough!"
It wouldn't stop raining
Nor I complaining
Oh the clouds, still looking buff.

Zi said...

haha... i like agitated-mish!

perth needs more agitated pple. rain rain!!

Wei Xian said...

Weather is supposed to be clear all the way thru to Saturday morning. Fine on Sunday. Then on Monday it'll be raining elephants and rhinos (25mm).