Monday, September 17, 2007

boys and guns

My thigh bruise.... (sorry if it's visually unappealing)
I hope he doesn't shoot me in the head!!
Four Guys squeezing behind one barrel... tsk tsk.
Our Medic Max
Getting ready to "chiong"
That's me, number 19.
Can't tell who this is, but he looks super pro!
My bro: the sniper.

********************************************************************************
And so it was the much anticipated Paintball day!!
So much talk about it the entire week... the boys (and some girls) were hyped up about it!
Kept talking about firing squads and army games......
i know my injuries will look gross... but seriously- look at the size of that bruise on my thigh!!!
haha got shot within 3-4 metres... haha...
The weather was fine... @ least it didn't rain!
i was pretty amused at how serious the boys were about the whole thing.
check out some of the shots shin_arkhangel took!!

2 comments:

efarmer said...

The darn pro guy is David la.Officer Tang ah! Actually he not very tactical cos he got no cover but medic was touching his leg so can never die. And the 4 guys at one barrel won the game k?? Cos we covered all angles. After medic Max saved us once la we must admit. HAHAA.

Anonymous said...

wah eh. Your bruise looks bad. -Lou