Wednesday, September 12, 2007

hi, remember me?

i think it's been awhile since i actually sat down to surf the net. haha.
Anyway, i said in class today:
"there are no excuses for not doing your homework- i've tried them all in school and i know what you are up to. The dog did not eat your homework, and your work did not slip out of your bag whilst you were running for the bus. Between the time you watch the Simpsons, Neighbours and Australian Idol-- Sit down and get it done. End of story."

haha. and then there was silence.
Amazing.

I am struggling with my year 8s and some behaviour management-- the girls are good workers, but some of them are really too chatty... the noise drives me insane, gives me a headache and stretches my nerves a lil' too much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaahhhh ... experienced a snippet of how men usually feels ... hahaha just kidding ... hope your head feels better.

Mishi said...

haha i'm not sure if that actually works on men ~g~!
yah but at least we know the kids will grow up.... haha. not sure about men in general. haha.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, i stumbled upon your blog. You seem like an interesting character :)I was reading your previous posts but they seem contradictory. Are you having problems with your boyfriend?

Mishi said...

hi Joe, that's an interesting statement-- the majority of my posts are not directed to my boyfriend.