Friday, February 10, 2006

Went climbing with nicholas last night... it was supposed to be a slow warm up kick off for the semester...mmm really aching now. i think i haven't climbed in about close to a month.
This is what i get when i become lazy... Wore my new pair of Mad rocks. so painful.
i detest unseasoned shoes. i took almost a full 3 months to season my boreals.
Now i start from scratch.

suddenly feel like eating fish n chips. But i think i'm cooking japanese curry tonight. *yum*
And yes, it's really been amusing watching the first season of Gilmore Girls... Trust me, u'll never tire of what Lorelai Gilmore has to say. She rambles... and i laugh. Great combination. Sorta like Doctor House and Nikki.

ok off to run my errands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaa..thank you for associating me with dr house...kakakkaaa....
so happy.. i miss my house..busy watching chinese drama