Sunday, February 05, 2006

Milestone

When i look at the letters, i'm pretty convinced that i'm graduating. Altho it probably won't hit me til i'm wearing the Harry Potter gown and squinting at excessive flashes from multiple cameras. Preparing to start this academic year, a verse popped into my head- "Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." really wanna claim this in Psalms 16:8.
The Psalmist describes the Lord as a giver of good things! He has assigned and secured our portions and inheritances.
I'm really amazed at the opportunity, altho i'm really literally afraid to take up the program (heard its demanding and challenging). There're actually plenty of uncertainties- will i get PR? will i work in perth? will i go back to sg? What job will i hold? What lies ahead?

I'm also trusting God for changed lives this year. I believe He's turning the hearts of the children to the fathers and vice versa! I can see reconciliation already!

God, i know that whatever happens, you are faithful til the end.

No comments: