Monday, February 13, 2006

Parenting 101/ Sisterhood 223

SPent a whole evening at Jon's school- Murdoch college. it was a good experience actually being involved and hearing the subject teachers talk about what has been going on in class and the assessments required.

usually its the other way around, I bring my parents to see my teachers- i don't get brought to see teachers. or have a conversation with them. haha.... There was once, i did soooo badly in CJ (college) that my dad came down to see Mdm Mary Goh... and she was really nice, but my economics was still really bad. haha.... those were the days i thought studying was my ultimate enemy, now i can't envision my life without learning.

Thats why tonight i told jon that i thought his lessons were really interesting (told him in the most casual and non study-coercing way). Ya, i even suggested study/ homework time after dinner- haha he was appalled nonetheless and insisted he could do his own work. Den after awhile he said he wld ask me if he needed help. ; )

ahhh... the joys of sisterhood and the pains of parenting.

2 comments:

efarmer said...

I think after that suggestion you wont get any more brekkie made for you anymore. hahaha. Anyway, i thot the orchid looked nice. And so did the Hot stones. shld walk on them hahahha.

Mishi said...

you shld walk with louise to Hot Stones tho.... one day. not TODAY of course. haha.