Friday, September 16, 2005

Right now, right at this moment....
There are 2 bodies lying in my room.
I've poked them gently- but no movement.
must be the ingredients in the tea n milk from last night... glad it worked.

Actually there were 3 bodies, but one got up and left.
She packed her luggage n left.
But i made tea for her this morning too.... maybe it will take effect later.
That last body i mentioned, she has a plane to catch tonight...
It'll be a long time til i see her again.
End year maybe, den i can make tea for her again.
Chocolate Mint tea.

So now these 2 bodies....
one stole my comforter.... how?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh..i where got steal your comforter leh.. hehe..it was too cold..and i borrowed it..
the other body la, buried herself under her orange comforter.

Anonymous said...

haha... I thought I was the one that stole the comforter all to myself... oops... hope you weren't too cold, Mishi!