Saturday, September 03, 2005

And the leaves of the willow tree unfold...

haha, guess where i got that line from?

Anyway, today's been a real long day... maybe it's cos i was chatting with nikki til late. But also not that late what. haha... but i don't feel exactly tired... just stoning.
Today's audition went great... ok, not great... but really good! Still room for improvements.
I wish i wldn't shake and tremble when i'm nervous. *geez* makes my voice sound.... bad.

spent another 45 mins chatting with my dad today... tlking about Katrina and oil prices, after which we switched topics to my mom's recent obsession with earrings and making them to sell. (yes, her colleagues buy from her)... and topics ranging from my middle bro, josh's passing out parade nxt month.... and my dad's planned trip to Kota Kinabalu.

I've packed my room... also the reason why jon chia cldn't get me on friday night....
*ring ring* hello? yee siang ah... why?
YSH: hey, jon is trying to get u
mishi: but he didn't call me what.
YSH: yes, he says he can't get thru.
mishi: okok, i msn him.
*walks over to comp... sees many flashing lights*

so yes, my room is packed. thanks to my new ikea bookshelf. (picture above)
still working on my scene analysis due on monday.... ;p

No comments: