Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Stronger


Sometimes i wonder if i experience the physical effect of getting stronger after every climb.
so far, i haven't seen any progress... but the pain is annoying.
But someone once tld me (i forgot who) that pain is a sign of growth.

Think for me, i've learnt that pain is also a state of mind. not that i can choose whether i wanna feel it. but when i do the next climb with pain, it helps me to endure better, to press on. even if it was just to hold on for one more second.


has anyone seen my arm muscles???

hehehehe.

7 comments:

psyencex said...

pain is fear leaving the body

蝶影 said...

i saw it i saw it!! my muscle built up also.. so does my fatzzz

Mishi said...

haha, pain is fear leaving the body.... as in physical or emotional? confused. *scratch head* i'm tlking abt physical pain. haha.

psyencex said...

physical lah wah lau. emotional pain how to have fear leaving body?

blueblood said...

yea i saw 'em. its sagging. ;p

Mishi said...

haha actually i dunno what u mean by fear leaving the body... haha.

psyencex said...

only a soldier would know

only a soldier would know...