Wednesday, August 10, 2005

i was sick the past few days...

Thanks chels for cooking barley and porridge water for me and watching dvds with mee....
Thanks Ja for checking if i'm alright, warming my bed, coming in to chat....

Thanks dear, for cooking for me, bringing me to see the doc, making honey water and tea for me, watching dvds with this sick girl... and for all ur prayers... ;p

Thanks bro for being so understanding and making sure i'm alright, and taking the bus to the city back from school with no complaints. I think you've really grown and matured alot- that to me is worth more den good grades or achievements.

Thanks Jo, for the orange juice during plt.... ; )
Thanks Roy, for picking the UWA sfas drama people up....
Thanks Mari, for anchoring the sfas drama on tues night on late late notice ;)
Thanks mom n dad for keeping me in prayer.

If i've missed out anyone, that's cos i'm still recovering. haha. need some reminders.

And to all those who're sick....
Fact: You're sick- drink more water and rest plenty
Truth: Jesus has healed you! He is the source of your health! Claim that!

Sidenote: watching dvds in bed kinda help.

No comments: