Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The little things

You realise in ur friendships that people do little things for u, and big things for u.... But its in the little things that u find the greatest joy in.... ain't it?
Likewise, for the creator of heaven and earth to have a relationship with u, He certainly has already done BIG, GIGANTIC things for u n me.... but it's in the little things that u and i really treasure or remember.

God noes how much i spend on petrol. (this is not slang, He really noes.)
and just this past 3 days He made me realise that He cares and wants to be involved in helping me save. So on monday the prices were 103.5... den yesterday it dropped to 99.9-- and i was almost empty, how timely! so i filled it up... and today prices rose to 112!
This happens smtimes when caltex on brdway is ex, and i pass by subi's one and it's Cheap.

My heavenly father noes how to take care of me very well... and that means the world to me; )

No comments: