Monday, June 13, 2005

its 9 degrees... and i'm wearing my Arc'teryx polartec jacket. Yes, the one i wear when i'm REALLY cold. my dad got it for me, it doesn't look like an expensive jacket, but people use it mountaineering. so go figure.

was driving Jon to school just now, and there was this huge fog/mist/haze, dunno what u call it. just covering the whole freeway and it got thicker when i reached murdoch. haha, like seriously i cldn't see 50m in front of me. quite funky.
So Jon saw ice on the floor in school last week, and that was hail.
we both think the weather is erratic.
*brr*

Preparing for my only exam nxt week... do leave ur exam details in some form with me, will be praying for u people!! ; )
Free massages are only extended to CERTAIN people. and the rest can self massage. ; p
For other forms of relief from back aches, neck aches and arm aches (from writing too much in exams) please try the tiger medicated plasters. they really work!

Lastly, who wants to go climbing after the exams??

13 comments:

宝宝 said...

massageeeeee.. i wan i wannnn... >.<

Ting said...

i would love to give climbing a try but i scared i am too heavy to bring myself up.. havent exercised for a long time.. think my muscles are flaccid!

Garry said...

count me in...for the rock climbing

my room is forever summer...keke cant stand the cold weather AT ALL!

blueblood said...

forever summer? you always on your heater issit... still complain no money...? hmmm... too pampered perhaps.

I can't even afford to enjoy the luxury of switching on my heater at all...

Mishi said...

haha cool, Ting set lah! go climbing with me n garry. can one lah. MAVIS! u wan massage u must come here.... heh.

蝶影 said...

Don't worry, i'm so gonna bug you after ur paper.. rockclimbing, me onzzz.. need to burn fatzz.. kekeeke..

Garry said...

i thought mavis is frozen? keke

no u see, the thing is...my room is smaller than yours by 3 times, so of course I can afford to on the heater! well it's a 1:3 ratio...hahaha!

All the best in your papersss people!

Ting said...

wah seriously hope i can get myself up!!! so paiseh leh.. heheh it would be a good experience.. lets make it before 30th!!! hehe

Mishi said...

can lah, we shld make a girls night out too.... soon ah. Ting u plan!

Garry said...

i shall join u guys in the girls night...count me in

Ting, plan something nice yah =P

Ting said...

garr, are u sure the gals want u in?? u wanna check ur gender> are u a male or a female?

gals, what do u think?

Anonymous said...

cut him off!!!

Mishi said...

lets not get explicit ok!