Sunday, June 19, 2005

An Accolade
Dad, the older i get, the more i realize wad an important influence you've been,
I see all the ways u're been there for me.
The way u've guided my decisions while encouraging me to stand on my own
The way you've offered suggestions and opinions while accepting me as i am,
The way you've supported my endeavours while allowing me the freedom to experience the world on my own.
And i want u to noe that i appreciate it.
So for all the times that I've left it unsaid...
I love you....
Happy Fathers' Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABBA Father in Heaven,
You are the God of good gifts, all perfectly timed. Thank you for the gift of my Michelle. Thank you for planning every day of her life. There is no safer place for her than in the centre of your will. I bring her to you. I commit her to you. I leave her in your hands, knowing that you love her even more than I do. Help her to listen to your voice. Grant her wisdom far beyond her years. Satisfy her desires in her youth so that she learns how to trust you completely. Let her learn the delight of living in you presence every moment of every day.

In JESUS most precious name,
Amen.

I love you, Dad.

Mishi said...

AMEN!!