Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tagged by melumosmaxima :)

Part 1: on the outside
name : mishilau

date of birth : 6 May 1983
current status : i still have my maiden surname thanks

eye color : Dark brown
hair color : black with some brown
right of left handed : Right

zodiac : Taurus

Part 2: on the inside
my heritage : Cantonese (Dad) and Teochew (mom)
my fear : Rejection

my weakness : being forthcoming
my perfect pizza : what has pizza got to do with the inside? haha. anything woodfired.

Part 3: yesterday, today & tomorrow
your first thought waking up : Get up first, think about it later.
tomorrow : I will drink more coffee

your bedtime : must develop regular hours
most missed memory : Playing Tug of war with Jean

Part 4: your pick
pepsi or coke : None

mcD or burger king : Macs! love the fries!
adidas or nike : Nike's always tops for me.
lipton tea or nestea : Any tea is good
chocolate or vanila : Vanilla
cappuccino or coffee : Flat white? latte?? milk goes well with coffee

Part 5: do you..
smoke : No
curse : under my breath, muttering (nothing too repulsive)


Part 6: in the past month
drank alcohol : Yes (wine mainly)
gone to the mall? : Yes (shuffles feet)
been on stage : Sort of. Easter weekend.
eaten sushi : Once i think.

Part 7: what were you doing
1 minute ago : Shelving books in the library

1 hour ago : still at work
4 1/2 hours ago : Walking in the City with Mari
1 month ago : Adapting to Uni life in a competitive Grad dip program
1 year ago : Pulling my hair out over writing my thesis introduction


Part 8: finish the sentence
i love : being underwater, in water...
i feel : itchy and sunburnt.
i hate : cold toes.
i hide : my cold toes under my butt when i sit down
i miss : scuba diving and the quietness of that world.
i need : to travel!


Part 9: Tag 5 people!
Zi
Ting
Ray
Abel
Jon
Jo
Mavis
(okay i know i can't count...)

2 comments:

Lumos Maxima said...

YAY FELLOW TAUREAN!

efarmer said...

WAT THE!!! WHO IN THE WORLD DARES TO TAG ME!! you asking for scolding is it? i refuse to do such lame, pathetic useless stuff.
Oh alright. since you share your citadel game that has provided me with great opportunities to attack Mari. BUT THIS BETTER BE THE LAST TIME!! SO LONG WINDED SOMEMORE!!