Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Did you know?

I thought Yingzi's "Did you know" column was so intriguing.

1. I don't own a comb
2. thus, I don't comb my hair
3. I've never had long nails, thus i've never had nice nails. (cos of netball and rockclimbing)
4. I've bungee jumped and sky-dived(tandem)
5. I hate onions
6. I love sashimi
7. i didn't own a proper wallet til i graduated from Junior College (because i simply put my money and bus card straight into my pocket)
8. I've sang and played the guitar in front of an Indonesian crowd before (in indonesia)
9. I can shower in 6 mins
10. i started wearing glasses in primary school
11. when i sleep at night, 80% i'm flat on my stomach.
12. sometimes in a conversation, i reply you 10 secs later.. not because i'm slow. But because i multi task in my head.
13. People (lots) say i'm anti-social. (haha)
14. I like to act blur alot.
15. I love theatre- the concept, the entertainment, the idea. But i think i can't act.
16. I am almost an illiterate soul when it comes to written chinese. i can speak!
17. I cheoreographed a dance once, in Sec 3 with a few frens for a teachers' day performance.
18. when i drop food, i pick it up... blow it and eat it. (depends on where it's dropped tho)
19. i have 29 books checked out on my library card. But i've only read 5.
20. i can be quite annoying when i'm bored and restless. (ask anyone who's been to meetings with me)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew some of the points... =P

Anonymous said...

20. i can be quite annoying when i'm bored and restless.
Oh yes. I think I've sat through waaay too many meetings with you!