Friday, August 25, 2006

Soldier on!

The cell just left my place after a fun fun time of fellowship! hehe.
If we would have just started on time... we wldn't be ending this late!! But Bijia's my cell leader... does that explain things? haha (jk lah girl, we all have some 'annointing' that gets passed down)
Played bridge after ages of inactivity! It's one game i call my life's most strategic sport! haha.
Good mind game. Abel will disagree with me, cos he has his chess to compare.

Anyway... it's no furniture for 40 hours (eating off the floor, bringing laptop to the floor and typing, no bed- just spread comforter and sleep)... =) 40 hour famine! For alot of us, the fast has started today and will end round about sunday morning! Support us by sponsoring us! =)

1 comment:

efarmer said...

Quite interesting this layout. Nice and professional looking. I like bridge too ok?? I mainly like lots of games that require some thinking. Even cluedo. HAHAHA. But yes chess is still my first love. I liked Tristan and Isolde too!!! Was trying to buy the VCD for my gf to watch in singapore so its prolly out now and can ask her to go get it.