Saturday, July 29, 2006

End in Mind

Everytime i open my Word document to pick up where i left off from typing my 3k word draft which is due on tues (read: weds or thurs?) i feel like i'm not putting in the amount of words i would have liked to. i always end off attending to smth urgent (read: distracting) or i scurry off to do those little things- other readings, research that might seem useful (read: analysing tabloids or reading front page news).

Anyway, have u ever felt like u're going in circles and that this vicious cycle is never going to end? like some hamster stuck in a cage with one of those revolving thingys.
The end in mind helps me to focus a lil' better. Results and academic achievement isn't everything to life. But if the journey makes me stronger, a lil' more resilient and helps build my character-- it's all worth the while ; )

Have the end in mind!

No comments: