Monday, March 06, 2006

i can't think of enough words to describe you.
you make me so mad.
Don't push your responsibilities to me.
You are already my responsibility.
When will you grow up?
Don't you think you're very ignorant?
Do you choose to be this way?

DO'nt tell me you don't know.
i absolutely detest the words "don't know".
you use them too often to shirk away.
You make it seem my fault.
you are so hard to love.
so difficult to please.
too grown up to chide.
too young to understand.

God give me strength.....

4 comments:

Ting said...

"sayang sayang"
ting pats mishi's head

Anonymous said...

"too grown up to chide
too young to understand"

couldnt agree more. the irony of life. hang in there, it's a process i guess. totally understand. and you've been a good & patient one.

Anonymous said...

i'm telling u, it's e overdose of indomee. eat healthy! all of u! >;(

*hugsss*

-zi

Mishi said...

haha thanks girls, Zi- no indomee.... really.. haha.