Sunday, April 02, 2006

Chewing on morsels.

i never knew interview transcripts were so interesting to read.
Until i had to throughly scan thru quite a few for my research. Its amusing how the transcript describes the emotion/ frustration/ fidgety-ness of the interviewee. haha
Now abit stone and drowsy.

i have a long week ahead, seminar presentation on tuesday ;( *ugh*
been thinking about putting ideas running about in my head for my dissertation- think i shld just do it soon and not simply wait for them to dissolve into thin air.

i need colourful ziggy markers- the kind i used in sec school to make my history notes.... they make me slightly more sane, have more inspiration to do my mind-mapping. ;p

Anyhoos, this thing has been on my mind for a very long time already- can you think you know someone but not really know him/her? You are honest and transparent with the person, but you never got the sense that it was returned. I'm never a person who holds petty grudges or counts financial debts, but in restrospect i feel that all the effort put in on my part over the years has just been "abandoned" because of the person's passiveness and unwillingness to step out of his/her comfort zone to acknowledge people who have always been there, yet never appreciated.

I guess the feeling of "taken for granted" sums up my whole experience- not to say i have given up. The friendship is always special and has a place in my heart... if ever he/she opens up, is willing to be honest and be herself/himself with me. Even if that never occurs again, i will still go the extra mile if asked to. i believe you will find yourself and i believe you will accomplish great things. i have always known that to be in you.

That finally aside and off my mind- Easter break is coming.... also means deadlines for dissertation proposal and all other random things will start crashing and clanging in my puny brain.

that didn't make any sense did it?

well, if i could stop reading radical/ extremist Islamic views towards the west and moderate muslim's responses towards global events maybe... just maybe i'll be slightly more coherent.

ok, shut up mishi.
*ugh*

No comments: