Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hello 2006....

"Ask of me and i will give the nations, as an inheritance to you- the ends of the earth your possession." Psalms 2:8

Met up with many old friends yesterday night. We were seated in Cafe Cartel on Pervis St- and we did one of those FCBC things-- share about our year's thanksgivings and hopes/goals for the new year. It was very encouraging and affirming to just listen to what God has done in 2005, is doing and will do in the coming year. There is no doubt that He is good- His love endures forever.

For me, i think 2005 has been a trying year. God has taught me how to love, laugh and hope. He has shown grace and mercy despite my shortcomings, failures and weaknesses. Any stubborness on my part, He has turned it into a moulding process. He has blessed. In my studies, my family, my relationships and friendships. He is a good God- His love endures forever.

For 2006- i know that amidst the uncertainty there is a security that can never be found in the things that are seen. This certainty of the knowledge that God holds my hand. No matter what happens, He will never let go. For this new year, many challenges lie ahead... i can't begin to count them. But the Lord has in store good things- many surprises and goodies for the ones He loves. Remember to claim them! The same God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob resides in you. What power that releases in your life!

Looking forward to start school soon. ; ) i miss you perthlings. be back in a jiff.

No comments: