Saturday, January 28, 2006

Chinese New Year!

This year of the dog thing is getting abit mad. haha everywhere i go i see dogs.

Anyway, met up with secondary school classmates last night! Had a really good time catching up and time really flies when u're having a blast. We sorta try to do it on a yearly basis. AT LEAST. almost didn't get everyone together this year, still majority of us came. ; ) everyone's changed- but in a nice way we're all still the same. haha, i dunno how that works.... go figure.

The other day on the cab, the taxi driver actually said my spoken chinese is good. haha, i was really shocked. a few years back a cab driver scolded me for my lack of roots in the language. haha. anyway, last night sarah picked me up for the gathering in the cab and it was dark and at night- i spoke to the driver in chinese and was shell shocked when 1 second after i opened my mouth i realised he was malay. SO embarassed! i apologised immediately! that sarah just stare at me and laugh. haha.

ok gotta go dentist. clean teeth. byebye.

1 comment:

efarmer said...

Happy Lunar New Year to you and Charles. I see that you sit cab a lot. hahaha.