Friday, April 29, 2005

Woah, been a long few days... Dad and bro arrived on weds aftnoon... we've been doing ALOT since then. getting him started in school, admin stuff- uniform, sch books... timetable. blah blah, stuff in the room- table lamp, and all the necessities. ; )

Praise God for my HD in my Roman Empire Sources tests!!

this week has been relatively short, maybe cos of the ANZAC day break, plus my politics lecturer is in Canberra- so NO tutes or lectures! woo hoo. but been doing tonnes of reading late into the nights, been listening to Pastor Prince's sermon cds- but always can't keep my eyes open beyond 1am- cos of the 7am early mornings (gotta send my bro to sch).

I'm still alive and well, i must say.
it feels funny to be typing this and being at home on a friday at 940pm, usually thr's cell. (shifted to 4pm) yea... i like my beef lasagne (which yee siang thought i lovingly made, but the lovingly part is true. just lovingly bought.) haha.

to prove to u that i'm still rather energetic (altho i'm rather low on fuel now) I'm going to screeeaaam and shout!!!
iiiiiiii wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaannnnnnnnaaaaaaaa SSSLLLLeEEEEEEEPPPP.....

No comments: