Sunday, October 26, 2008

Undecided spring

I think spring this year is like a really bad lady driver. She can't decide if she'll change lanes or speed up. She's constantly swerving and breaks really hard, and i presume she'll keep being unpredictable until Summer takes over. ( this analogy has nothing to do with my driving)

Mango and I have had long nice walks this weekend, gave her a nice bath on Saturday-- all ready for the week ahead! Just love it when her doe-like eyes just gaze at me, really manja. Been doing alot of swimming- she's a natural and she loves the water!

Gah, it's week 3 and counting!! I'm just really glad i get long holidays... that's the part about my job that i love. And also the little things- had mini-serious-i-hope-also-inspirational-conversations with my students... really lifts my spirit and hopefully theirs.

ok over and out.

No comments: