Sunday, November 11, 2007

Rescue me.

I search for You God of strength
I bow to You in my brokenness
And no other King could have so humbly come
To save my soul and heal my heart

I have nothing more than all You offer me
There is nothing else that’s of worth to me

And I love You Lord
You rescued me
You are all that I want
You’re all that I need

I pray to You God of peace
I rest in You my cares released

In Your freedom I will live
In Your freedom I will live
I offer devotion, I offer devotion

"In Your Freedom"- Saviour King, Hillsongs.

5 comments:

efarmer said...

Wa, i like this song too. Its prolly one of the few hillsong i like. Like sounds alternative. Like Beck and Athlete. A bit la. But its nice. And simple.

Anonymous said...

i love you. and i care. *hugs*
may He hold your hand. and carry you through. remember footprints in the sand. im praying. may He give you peace when nothing else can.
love,
a

mojo :) said...

this is my current fav song from H.S... really good song ! I love the way the worship team at Riverview do this song. Its HOT ! *tssssss sizzle*

Anonymous said...

I really adore this song! I just made me realize, first time I heard it, how the Lord has really rescued me!

Unknown said...

I love this song!!!