Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hiatus

Sorry for the blog hiatus!
Exam was over this morning! Thank God the deed is done.
Met my new mentor today as well =) different school, different sort of students....
Really looking forward to starting this prac, next week.

Unfortunately, i doubt i'm able to run City to Surf this year... it coincides with 40 Hour Famine on the same weekend... so unless i am able to "run and not grow weary, walk and not be faint" without food... haha, i will not attempt to over work my already beaten body.

On the topic of the 40 hour Famine (which runs from 24th-26th Aug):

I'll be going without food for 40 hours to raise money to help feed hungry kids.

Just $40 will help feed and care for 8 children in Laos and Southern Africa for a whole month. To find out more about how the funds raised are going to be used click on http://www.worldvision.com.au/40HourFamine/about_funds.asp.

Could you please support me by giving a donation?

If you can, simply visit the World Vision 40 Hour Famine website (http://www.40hourfamine.com.au) and click on Donate Here. Donations are tax deductible and the minimum amount is $2. You will receive a receipt as soon as you've made the donation.

When it asks you for the Famine Number, please enter 27216745-3. This makes sure that the donation is recorded against me and that I'm sent a record of your donation.

4 comments:

mojo :) said...

Hey girl ! was wondering were you were at the training ?? It seems you are chocka block these last few days :) I just went to your flicker.. LOVE THE PICS MAN !! sending to all my friends now.

Love the new blog BTW. Still in the process of doing mine up !

Mishi said...

haha! yea, you mean the leaders training on monday?? haha had an exam today so had to mugg.... and you don't see me at ZLM's either, cos i work weds nights... =( i loved your China sharing. You shld preach a whole sermon! =) hehe i had help with the blog. still wanna twitch things. hopefully i don't spoil everything else. haha. bad with HTML.

mojo :) said...

yea man.. my html sucks !! Its taking me ages to sort out my blog... anyway day by day I add a little... sometimes I just spoil it all and start again were I left off hahahahha so sad....

Mishi said...

it's okay! learning process. maybe you'll become a HTML guru!! haha