Monday, June 11, 2007

sleeeeeep talk.



I know my posts are starting to go into this "i'm-so-tired-please-do-my-lesson-plans-for-me" trend. BUT, i promise i'll be up and running per normal when i'm not so tired (which is soon??) .... i have always loved to sleep, but now sleeping has seriously become luxury for me.... i can now say that i truly love my bed and the sanctuary it offers me every night.

Well, i like the shower as well, and i also like a cup of tea... but i suppose all this pales in comparison to my sleeping time now. Actually it's not really about the amount of time i sleep, i still get about 7-8 hours (if i finish my planning early) but somehow teaching tires you in strange ways. I even read in bed now (with proper lighting of course)... i've done everything except brush my teeth in bed (we all know that is not possible, but maybe someday someone will invent something which allows me to do just that, or not brush my teeth at all! ... )

Okay, i am hopefully going to hit the sheets now... =) See ya when the sun is up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, mishi....
Yes, I can see the green pillow...

Anonymous said...

i almost thought it's a cheshire cat soft toy... :P