Friday, January 19, 2007

New vision

Had my lasik surgery done at Eagle eye centre by Dr Julian Theng in Mount Alvernia yesterday at around 3pm. =)
Everything went smoothly and the whole op only took 10 minutes! The quick and simple procedure really helped with the 'laser to my eye' pre- surgery jitter.

I have good, clear vision now. Even the sunlight glares that i'm supposed to have post-op are fading away already. Doc said my vision will only keep improving for the next week or so, then i'll have to look after my perfect eyesight- don't read in the dark, resting my eyes after working at the computer for long hours... etc.

Highly recommended!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! How Cool is that ! you are now better than cyclops. No more having to struggle with glasses and contact lenses. -Lou

FeLiCiA said...

Hey mishi... how much was it for the op huh? im thinking of doing it too hey... my astig is killing me... im seeing doubles every time!!!

Mishi said...

hey feli, yea the technology now can correct astig as well. email me lah, i give you details. =)