Monday, December 04, 2006

Home affairs

We never knew we had so much junk, so much of other friends' junk... and junk that belonged to people whom we've never met. haha how about that!
Cleared out the whole house and kitchen... never seen it empty in 4 years since i've moved in here. It's quite cathartic and therapeutic... i was telling Ja. I think she's finding it sad that we're actually moving. I told Chris about the move, and he was saying he liked our place.... i like it too.... I guess we still get free access since the Princesses are moving in. =)

I've brought the trash out 5 times now... still counting. Filled out 2 large garbage containers (not counting our recycled material). We have so much stuff!! Plus some bags we're going to transport to the Salvation Army containers at broadway. Everytime i bring the trash down... the resident Magpie downstairs follows me, glaring at me intently. grrr

Here's to the Magpie:
Stop staring at me! i'm not purposefully threatening your nest... because guess what? i don't even know where it is! and i'm not wearing anything shiny on me... so you can't have it. Stay away! Bah!!

No comments: