Tuesday, May 17, 2005

It's a tuesday morning... feeling sleepy as usual- after mowing thru a stack of my research books- just plainly labelling them. (helps me to find whatever info i need when i'm desperate and rushing). Well, i wld scribble on the library books, but i'm not a vandal. *library cops knocking on my door*

Had a sumptous crabby dinner last night. Notice the pun. Anyway, there's this thing when u eat crabs- it's just an intricate affair. Just u and the crab, nothing else stands in the way. Of cos the "Man tou" and the dipping of the sauce (chilli sauce) i might add- wld be a major distraction from the actual delicacy itself. Yes, i consider the crabs a delicacy- not some Buddha Jumps over the bridge. or was it a wall?

Shall not give u the gory details of how the juicy meat of the crab was really droolicious.

I'm stuck with (counts fingers) 11 days- for my history essay (50%), 14 days for my Politics essay(35%), and 24 days for my English essay (50%). would anyone wanna trade that with exams? *i think not*. ; (

ya, ok... enough of MSN encarta and Wikipedia. i need a nap.

No comments: