Monday, May 15, 2006

Work is.... mm i can never find an appropriate word to describe it. Well, it's just always there.... most times its piled higher. But.... one thing i can say about it, at least i'm loving what i do... there's a drive and passion. ; )

Booked my sydney plane tickets yesterday... very excited already! Looking at backpackers accommodation in the Town centre... and browsing through the train station system ; )
Its gonna be an exciting trip! can't wait for God to move, can't wait to worship with thousands of people at the sdyney superdome!! can't wait already... *rubs hands gleefully*

Think i'm gonna head to the scholars' centre to try and finish up a pile of readings and notes i must have said i'd go thru last week... thing is, the lit review and dissertation proposal are combined (DUE SOON!)... my faculty is funny... why can't i have the anthrop/Eng's style??? den again everything they have there is due earlier den mine... so i must be content and settle for this.

The parents are in Hokkaido at the moment... Sapporo to be exact... ;) The mom says its snowing and it resembles christmas... with plenty of coloured flowers. she got the biggest bouquet from my dad on mom's day;p my dad's so smart... haha. some bouquets u'll never fit into a house. *grins* WEll, happy mom's day!! My mom's always been one woman in my life who's been consistent with the truth she speaks into my life... always assures me that i don't need to do things, or achieve things. She's always affirming that she loves me for who i am.... my heart, my integrity, my ever-being-moulded character.... She's really and truly a woman of God. Small on the outside but big in heart and mind. She's the strongest woman i know... and she'll always be beautiful- from the inside out.

That's about all from me.... meanwhile i'm still sane, alive and kicking. While May is still here... and when June comes the exams arrive with it. Wake me up when October ends... i have no idea how supposedly stressed i'm supposed to be (if that makes any sense). Just glad that i've got ample time to space my thesis and other work and exams within an attainable time span. (hopefully!)

Technically i really dunno how things are gonna go.... BUT He is my refuge and strength. Don't you know? our God always delivers. ;p

3 comments:

Ting said...

the train system is super easy! just buy the one card that allows u access everyday... enough for u to go to superdome!

xien! u going! the video looks good hoh

Anonymous said...

Wah! Good on ya girl you are going! Gonna be fun. Haha... especially the bus ride with groggy grumpy zionites. -Lou

Mishi said...

haha, we're not staying or taking the bus with church... (very ex). haha. so we're public transport all the way. ;)