Sunday, May 21, 2006

"Do not fear, for i am with you; Do not be dismayed, for i am your God."
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
How long have I been in this storm* so overwhelmed by the ocean's shapeless form* Water's getting harder to tread with these waves crashing over my head* if I could just see you everything will be alright* if I'd see you the storminess will turn to light
And I will walk on water* and you will catch me if I fall * And I will get lost into your eyes * And everything will be alright and everything will be alright
I know you didn't bring me out here to drown *so why am I 10 feet under and upside down *Barely surviving has become my purpose *cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface
* if I could just see you everything will be alright *if I see you the storminess will turn to light *
And I will walk on water and you will catch me if I fall *And I will get lost into your eyes and everything will be alright and I will walk on water you will catch me if I fall and I will get lost into your eyes and everything will be alright I know *
Everything is alright everything's alright
"Storm" - Lifehouse
Thanks for the song Jon.

No comments: